- Natural dried lotus seed pods look great as both individual decorations as well as when clubbed together in floral vase arrangements in all sizes, be it medium, large or small.
- To bring opulence to any designated area, be it the house or the workplace, lotus pods go well with oak leaves, pine cones, grain bundles, dried grass, and peacock leaves.
- For a more dramatic effect, one may paint or glitter them.
- The natural dried lotus seed pods are natural decorations makes them easy to adjust in any direction and store conveniently.
- Allow the dried lotus pod to stand in for conventional greenery for a rich display that warms up a traditional area. Knotted velvet ribbons will add flourish.